From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:56:59 -0600
modded and never used...interesting.
the only mods I would accept to a ts2000 are the noise floor mod and perhaps
the extended xmit mod.
and if the noise floor mod was done, and if  I were buying the radio used, I
would want assurances that the mod was done by a very qualified kenwood
technician.
and a 25 to 30 percent reduction on the price, if you can find it new or
repackaged is a pretty good discount for a radio that has managed to keep
much of it's value over 9 years.

73
Colin, V A6BKX