ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:18:02 -0700
Hi all!

Just thought I'd drop you a note.  I have lots of news!

I'd been living with my Romanian caregivers since March 2008, and this
will be my third year with them.  It's a richly fertile ground for
spiritual growth, and I really like their personalities!  Now there are
two other clients, Gracie and San Juana.  San Juana, was here when I
moved in, then she left to be with her family for less than a year I
think.  For awhile it was just Gracie and me.  (Gracie has been here the
whole time I've lived there.)  Then San Juana decided to move back
here.  While she was away, another client, Paula, who had lived with
them before I moved in, came back to us and stayed for about a year.
While she was there, San Juana returnedSo for the first time ever,
Virgil and Tabita had a full house here!  Then Paula decided to move
out, so I'm left with San Juana and Gracie, who were there when I moved
here.    They're looking for another client, preferably a woman or an
elderly man would be okay.

I'm afraid my newsletter might be too long for this list, so I'll break
it down.

Later,

Sharon