ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2010 16:16:24 -0600
Just finished reading this today.  Good read.  Never could tell if the man
is a Born Again Christian or not in any way based upon the book and his
life.  He is, fortunately, a real American.

Phil.

Highest Duty: My Search for What Really Matters Sullenberger, Chesley
"Sully". Read by Patrick Downer. Reading time 10 hours 30 minutes.
Inspiration
US Airways pilot Sullenberger recounts his successful January 2009 emergency
landing in New York City's Hudson River after a bird strike disabled his
airplane. "Sully" describes his Texas childhood, his military service, and
the training that enabled him to save the lives of all of the passengers.
Bestseller. 2009.
Download Highest Duty: My Search for What Really Matters, DB69797