ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 18:29:04 -0600
Sharon,

As you know, I have been healed in likely hundreds of places over the past 7
years.  This one, however, with this targeted statement of "Jesus is the
absolute best we can ever do no matter what," is more powerful that I can
possibly comprehend.  I trust it will help many others who have similar
feelings and I'm glad it had meaning to you, too.

Phil.