ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 13:56:37 -0400
I have an assignment for my Psychology Of Personality class we have been
reading about Fromm and his theory of Human Needs....I have to compare his
theory with the  view of the Bible and cite  scriptural refferences.....

How can I best look up key words like love, respect,  verses that would say
we are unique...here are Fromm's Human Needs
relatedness......humans don't want to feel isolated, different ways to have
relatedness......love the only root  to become united with the world and
help the person  achieve individuality.
basic characteristics of genuine  love according to Fromm are  care
responsibility, respect,  and knowledge.
Fromm describes other needs, but you get the picture...what can I use to
look up words like love care, respect......and so on......
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rhonda

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4411 (20090909) __________