ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:13:26 -0600
John,

I was talking to a friend yesterday who drives for UPS from Denver up to mid
Wyoming and back each day.  It is about a 10.5 hour round trip.  I asked him
if he was ready for the "free" health care that he gets now from UPS to go
up.  Apparently they take nothing out of his paycheck for insurance but he
has 100 percent coverage through UPS.  He didn't even know that he would be
charged now to pay for 32 million other people, like it or not.  He has 8
more years to drive before he can retire at 30 years with 80 percent income
following retirement.  He was dumbfounded to hear he would be forced to pay
for something he is already being covered for by his company.  Hence, the 40
states suing the Fed for breech of Constitutional rights.

Phil.