ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 22:33:15 -0400
I don't think that  a tv or a computer are bad in themselves, it's just how
you use them.  One can watch cooking shows, old movies like It's A Wonderful
Life, the news or weather, you can read newspapers online, do research for
school, you can watch pornography, via tv or online, it's all in what you
choose to see, read  or allow in to your mind.
Rhonda