From:
Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 13:26:02 -0700
Although I do not have an exact answer for you I do sympathize with you.
It is probably a matter of "it is what it is", but I would validate if
the power supply has a high enough rating for the full range of hardware
you have. And, if you are not using one, I would at least use a good
surge suppressor or , better still, an UPS.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Tom

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>