From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 09:36:40 -0600
    Harvey:

And do you want to know what really bugs me more than anything?

I am now living out here in Colorado, about 20 miles or so northwest of
Denver. ...  Just about all of the AM stations here are digital, which means
that, on about 20 or 30 khz on either side of them, you get this really
anoying hash, unless there is a strong station in between that cuts it out.

Even at night, although some of them do switch to analog, a m dxing is, for
most practical purposes, a lost cause.

I guess they call it progress, but, when it comes to the AM broadcast band,
I'm not so sure of that.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ