From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 21:27:05 -0400
Don't forget the paleo popular Larabars. I find the Tropical Fruit
Tart to be more filling than the Ginger Snaps. Possibly due to higher
saturated fat. The Ginger Snap has total fat of 14 grams, but only 1
gram is saturated. The Tropical Fruit Tart has total fat of only 12
grams, but 7 grams are saturated. The Key Lime Pie is similar to the
Tropical Fruit Tart. Both are descended from the sweeter Coconut Creme Pie.

At Amazon.com the Larabar prices vary by flavor. Right now the Key
Lime Pie is cheaper than you can buy them in a store.

For vegetables you have kale chips. I like the vegan cheese ones. You
can easily eat an entire tub at one time. They are messy and flake
all over the place. You can use this store locator to find where in
Manhattan you can buy them:

http://www.nynaturals.com/kc_stores_center.htm

This information was simply taken from my PaleoFoodMall.com page.

Don.