From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:31:02 -0500
No, hrd won't handle the audio, you need a program like skype. as long as
your inputs and outputs are set right, when you connect with skype it should
work no problem. I was actually on my TS-2000 at my house, from my
girlfriend's yesterday that way. I have a couple buttons I can't find,b ut
it was working other than that.