From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:22:38 -0500
John,

I see you have gotten a few suggestions, and hope one of them has worked.
Here's another thought:  If you have a url for the pdf file, enter it into a
google search box.    There is a reasonable chance that  you will get a
result that offers the option to "view as html".    It doesn't work all the
time, but often enough that it is worth the trouble.

Also, if you are trying to read it on line, try saving it to your hard
drive, access it there and open it.  In the drop down menu of Adobe , see if
the "save as text" option is available, and save it.  This won't always
work, but again worth a try.

73, Steve KW3A