From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:06:21 -0700
    Well, Phil, I'll know more tomorrow when my fellow ham friend comes over
and helps me assess things.

And, yup, it sure was disappointing, but, as they say, worse things can
happen in life.

Once my friend helps me assess the extent of the damage, I'll then have to
decide whether or not to file a claim to the post office.  Sad thing was
that the rest of the amp was packed extremely well;  took me 15 minutes to
get all of the packing material around it removed.  It was even packed in a
double box arrangement, with the amp on the inside box, and that box inside
of a larger outside box.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ