From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:28:27 -0600
It was nice to hear everyone tonight.  Strange propagation...  Most everyone
had a nice signal into MS.  I was unprepared to call the net so I don't have
any numbers but there was a lot of check-ins.  Most all were north or
northeast of me.  We had several ask about the net and said they new someone
who was blind or visually impaired and would tell them about the net.  They
told us to keep up the good work.  So the word is getting out about our
group and our numbers will probably start to pick up.

73, Gary, N5GD