From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:58:11 -0400
Phil,

The ARRL VHF QSO party starts tomorrow at 1800z.  Even for those who aren't
big on contests, it's great to see the combination of a  band opening and
the added influx of contest ops at the same time.   This contest is for 50
mhz and up, all modes,  so check other bands and see what's going on.

73, Steve KW3A