ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:54:23 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Since my Hysterectomy, I've been experiencing a lot of anxiety and
depression. I just don't seem like the same person I was before the
surgery, and things that I use to enjoy doing, I don't enjoy now, or
I'm too anxious to do them.

Vernon doesn't understand that I don't want to go fishing at the
River which is over 100 miles from here. We have to take the Motor
Home, and pull the Pontoon boat, and he told me last winter, that he
didn't think that the Motor Home would be able to handle putting the
pontoon boat in the water. I'm quite anxious about this, and I told
him, that if someone sighted would go with us the first time, that
would be great. We don't have anyone sighted to take with us. He
wants to leave on Friday night, and go to the river, I want to leave
on Saturday night. He thinks I don't have any confidence in him, and
it isn't that, at all. If something happened, I would feel awful. I'm
going to have to tell him that I'm a little more anxious about things
now than I was before my surgery. I thought he new that, but it seems
he doesn't understand. I don't know what to do, and I think he's mad at me now.

Please pray for me. I don't want to have to go on hormone meds again,
this will be the third time, if I do

Thanks much for praying.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson.