From:
Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:07:21 -0800

Many people have questioned whether or not Trix cereal by General Mills is
gluten-free.

Here is a response directly from General Mills:

"Trix is not currently labeled gluten-free. General Mills products with the
gluten-free claim on package have undergone extensive ingredient,
manufacturing and product analysis to ensure they are gluten free. Our other
products might be gluten free, but only products with the gluten free claim
have been thoroughly evaluated and tested."

Our gluten-free product list will expand over time as we confirm products
comply with the proposed FDA regulation for "gluten free".

To find a list of General Mills gluten-free products and recipes online
visit their new website LiveGlutenFreely  at
http://www.liveglutenfreely.com/

Celiac Disease Foundation

13251 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1

Studio City, CA 91604

818-990-2354 phone

818-990-2379 fax

 <http://www.celiac.org/> www.celiac.org

Save The Date!     May 15, 2010    CDF Annual Education Conference and Food
Faire - Celebrating 20 Years!