From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:24:08 -0400
Good luck with it.  From what I've read, having a antenna analyzer  will
make things  go  a lot faster and save you some hair in the process.

Don't know if you already have the antenna, but I know that DX Engineering
sells it quite a bit cheaper than HRO.  Don't know how shipping charges
will affect total price, but DXE sells a lot of them and  can answer
technical questions if you get jammed up in assembly.
73, Steve KW3A