Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 09:43:34 -0500
In Kazakhstan you can probably still get fatty meats. Just save the fat from
cooking and use that.

You can put fat meat in a fry pan and cook at a low temperature to melt out
the fat. Pour the drippings into any container. If you cook long enough to
drive out the water it will keep well even unrefrigerated.

Butter isn't really paleo but it makes a good cooking fat as long as you
keep the temperature low enough not to burn it. I use it a lot.