BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:37:06 -0500
> that humans are wired to ignore what
> they see too much of and therefore tend to focus attention on the
> anomalies that occur within their personal field of perception

I have been advising many of my clients and readers to turn off the
television, forget about tax incentives from the government and simply
go home, fix up one of their own windows, help a neighbor fix theirs;
and, if they  are inclined, make friends with a stranger and ask her to
pay you to fix her windows. Call this doing business if you like,
capitalize it and fix lots of windows for lots of people, earn a living,
make lots of money, but don't forget it's really about fixing windows so
folks you know have a good place to live and work.

 > We need a salon on a regular basis to bat these ideas around.

If written words here on the listserv won't do, just let me know and
I'll set up a series of live conferences (over the internet, text, audio
or video). What's your best day of week and time of day?

John
hammer and hand
cam and light