From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2010 19:03:23 -0600
    Well, Congrats, Mike, on a great field day effort!

Glad to see that 15 is becoming open more these days.

Unfortunately, I was not able to do Field Day here from the current QTH in
Colorado, due to some initial equipment issues, and what later also turned
out to be some sort of a problem with my Alpha Delta DXCC antenna.

I know that, while I was running the Weather And Society Workshop in Puerto
Rico, we had some really nasty storms here, and I think something might have
happened to my antenna in the process.

Will need to take it down soon anyway, to prepare for the move back to
Michigan, so will have a chance to troubleshoot things and see what might
have happened.

Have a great Field Day everyone, and I'll definitely be back among the
active participants next year!

73 from Tom Behler;  KB8TYJ