From:
Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2010 02:24:58 +0200
Hi all,
Has anyone on this list used the built in TNC of the TS2000?
I thought that I should give it a try when I have the radio for testing. it was ages since I tried packet radio, and I have had a quick look in the user's manual of the TS-2000 and I read that it supports some basic commands. But I think I will be able to connec to a few BBSes here in Stockholm.
What terminal programs do you use especially if you want to download files using the yap protocol?
As i said, it was a very long time since I tried this and just want to do it for fun.
Last time when I was on packet I used a KPC3 as my TNC and a program for DOS called Pcmbox. I also had a quick go with TPK.
73,
Christian SM0UWV