From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 07:14:57 -0400
Now that I have the K3, I have 6 meter capability for the first time.  Did
work Florida last night  and a Local friend of mine who loves 6.  Only
antenna I have on that band is the G5RV.  It loads well and, apparently the
conventional wisdom that anything will work when the band is open is true.
I look forward to more fun on the magic band.  Lou