From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:23:19 -0700
    Yeah, John.

I think I like the auto setting the best.

The off setting is convenient too, since I have my TMV71A in the master
slot, for monitoring 2 meters and 440, whether or not I'm on HF.

It took me a while to figure all of this out, but that rig runner is really
a slick little device.  Wish I had gotten one a long time ago.

73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ