From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 20:25:39 -0700
Hey, all.

Don't forget about the Cross-country Blind Ops net this Sunday evening at
0100 Z on or near 7197 KHZ lower sideband.  If last week was any indication,
band conditions have improved significantly, and we should have a great
session again tomorrow night.

I'll be happy to serve as net control, and will give everything my 100 watts
and Alpha Delta DXCC dipole can give to the cause.

One thing I do need to point out is that I will not be able to serve as net
control next Sunday: November 22.  I will be traveling to Missouri to visit
my son and his family for Thanksgiving week.  So, if someone is willing to
step up to the plate and serve as net control, that would be appreciated.  I
can send the updated net preamble to whomever volunteers.

73, and hope to talk to you all tomorrow!

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Louisville, CO