From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:45:59 -0500
Most are 2 meters and 440 but there is some activity on 1.2 gig as well. I
haven't heard of any on 10meters which is how it used to be but it may still
be done. The egg beater antenna looks like an egg beater, is the only way I
can say it, I've looked at one and you have to look at one to understand it.