From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 08:59:39 -0500
Tom,

Someone on this list made the switch  several years ago but was  not happy
with the mac speech and went back to the pc, if I remember right.   A woman
on another list also made the switch about 2 years ago, and was also
disappointed with the mac speech.    Don't know if things are any better
today.

I'm sure your big concern is the  file sharing between home and work.  For
me the big problem would be the  windows programs I use daily, and whether I
could find something  suitable for the mac.

73, Steve KW3A