From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 15:58:35 -0500
I'll be on this evening,, but  I don't think 7.217 is going to work .
Someone said last week that the bc stations have recently made their
seasonal  change, and as we saw,  one came up on the half hour and wiped us
out.    With our  change back to standard time, that bc station  should be
up and running a half hour before we start.    Of course if I can't hear
Gary, I won't hear anybody.

73, Steve KW3A