From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:08:07 -0400
Has anyone on this list had success using any of the current generation of
satellite tracking software with screenreaders.  I have been successfully
tracking the birds with an old dos box with a few old dos applications using
the Kansas City tracker board for antenna control.  The problem is that it
is only a matter of time till this 13 year old dos box with old isa slots on
the mother board gives up the ghost.  In addition my Kansas City tracker
board is non-functional and the company is out of business.  I could perhaps
obtain a used kct board to  replace the broken one but I would like to get a
current antenna control system to work on an up to date computer but the
current generation of tracking software seems to be un-accessible with my
screenreader (JFW).  Any information would be appreciated.  I would hate to
see an accessibillity problem force me to seas satellite operation.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM