From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:37:51 -0400
Tom,

I'm not an MFJ basher.  I've had a few of their products over the years and
all  gave good service at reasonable price.  I think I may have told you
once that I also have a MFJ high power auto tuner in the shack.  Works well,
and the  auto recall of previous setting for freq, as well as the  amp
bypass if swr is too high, are both nice features.   But the matching range
isn't as good as the Palstar manual tuner, and even though the MFJ is rated
at legal limit, I'd  think twice before dumping that much power into it.
You pays your money and you takes your choice.

Happy shopping, Steve KW3A