From:
Richard Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2009 07:19:00 -0500
Tom and others,

   Last night at 7 P M I talked to several hams on 7220 and they said they
met on Tuesdays Thursdays and Sundays at 7220 for a net.  I tuned down to
7212 and talked to a couple of guys who met there regularly.  I have found
nothing between these two frequencies this week.  I am suggesting that we
meet at 7217 or 7216 and see what happens.  I will look for you guys Sunday
night.  I invited the 2 hams at 7212 to join us.  The ones at 7220 talked
like the had a pretty good group going and said that we could meet there if
we wanted to, but I figured it was like the 7190 folks and don't want to
horn in on them.

KF5UB Richard