From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 05:45:29 -0500
Hi,
Some of us have not seen this before.
I have never received this post before so personally I didn't know it was not the real thing. After all, we have been hearing that Cell Phones would have their numbers listed and telemarketers would be able to access this info.
I did call the number and now have my cell phone number on list to.
Colleen Roth