From:
tombehler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2009 19:55:04 -0600
    Steve:

Thanks for taking the lead on our little net earlier this evening.

As some of you may have heard, I was fighting two problems here on 40
meters.  One was the thunderstorm that Phil mentioned, and the other was a
QSO from California that ended up on our frequency.

I was able to copy yu very well most of the time, and could get some of what
Lloyd and Glenn were saying.  By far the strongest signal from the group was
Richard (KF5UB), but somehow, I stopped hearing him after a while too.

I'd propose giving it a try again next week-end.

We could either do 40 meters a bit later in the evening, or try 20 meters.

Let's think about it through the week, and then we can try something again
maybe next Sunday.

Thanks to all for a great effort.  This is a great deal of fun for me, even
though some of the contacts get a bit rough.  But, that's part of the
challenge in my opinion.

73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ