From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:51:38 -0600
    Steve:

Sorry to hear about your mother, and if you can't make the sked, that'll be
completely understandable.

I realize that 40 meters may be a bit of a stretch between you and me, but
it'll be fun to try anyway.

Maybe sometime we'll try 20.

And, as I suggested last night, if someone wants to check out 7.230 in the
late afternoon and early evening for foreign broadcasts, let us know what
you find.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ