From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 08:15:38 -0600
    Maurice:

Is the town where the repeater is located pravling?

I never heard of that town before, and I can't find it in the repeater
listings in the ARRL Travel Plus repeater directory.

Maybe for now, if we're going to try to make contact, we should just stick
to the 146.940 repeater.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ