From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 22:18:39 -0600
    Well, Saturdays may work for me, but the XYL and I want to try to take
the RV out for one or two more camping trips yet this season, especially
since we had to put camping on hold during the move.

Nevertheless, even if I'm camping, I certainly could see if I could make
contact with the TS480 and screw-driver antenna on the RV.

Part of it is I'm really curious as to how well this DXCC works from the
home QTH, and so far, I've been amazed at how well it does, particularly on
40 and 20.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ