From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 2009 22:06:46 -0700
I saw the 8500, the original chocolate phone.  It was a candy bar
phone, and some of the keys were not real keys, but touch sensative
membrames. it was possible for a blind person to use it.  i have the
8350, and it suits well as a basic phone, but you can't do email, web
browsing, or independently download things like ringtones.  You can
play MP3's, but if you stop in the middle of a song, or in the middle
of a list of songs, when you start again, it will go back to the
first song in the list.

Andy