From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 09:44:30 -0400
Hi group;
Sadly I have concerns with both groups.  The primary issue that neither group gives much front page space is jobs.  If one has a good job than ssd is of no concern.  I had the good fortune to work for a government agency for 32 years and retired with a decent pension.  I subsequently decided I had time on my hands and went part time job shopping.  That has been quite the experience.  Had several groups relatively talked into giving it a try but it comes down to will jaws or window-eyes work with their nonmicrosoft software?  Thus far screen readers have fallen flat although that may have just been my experience.
If one has no job there may be so little money that labeling it is less important.  The Canadians labeled some money but it is hard to read after it is in circulation.  Their one and two dollar coins do work.
Richard