From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 2009 23:32:34 -0400
    Lou:

This helps a lot, and I think I'm going to go with something a bit cheaper,
and more manageable with Jaws.

Someone on the VR Stream list referenced a good basic dictionary that comes
on a CD, and that you can load into any computer you want.  I think the cost
is approx $9, which will be good enough for me at this time.  It certainly
will beat that old clunky Braille vest pocket dictionary from the 1960's
that I've been using all these years!  (grin)

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ