From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 2009 00:38:54 -0400
    Lou:

Forgive the possibly dum questions but, what form does the dictionary come
in, and where might I check one out?

I suspect that it's kind of funny to think that me, being the college
professor, used some 40-year-old vest pocket dictionary, but honestly, I
guess I somehow survived.

My problem now is that the Braille dictionary just takes up so much room,
and is so outdated, that a new one does really make sense, and getting it in
electronic form is even a better idea.

So, my good sir, please enlighten me a bit more, and we'll be all set.

My brain is fried here from house-hunting and other particulars of the move,
so I admit that I'm not running at full brain power at this time.  (grin)

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ