From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 20:21:06 -0400
Lou,

The NFB telescoping canes do occasionally collapse, but not very often.
When I pull them out, I give them a little twist and pull to increase the
friction a little, but when I'm walking and the cane gets loose, I don't
even stop, I just stick the cane tip between my feet and pull up and keep
walking.

I also want to correct the name of one of the NFB canes.  I said it was a
graphite cane, it is actually a carbon fiber cane, but its still not worth
the extra money.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!