From:
Jim Kutsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2009 19:58:59 -0400
Hi Pat,
I saw the Flex radios in Dayton and attended several seminar sessions on
software defined radios.  Very interesting stuff and very good performance.

The same software is available under the GPL open source license and is used
to control some "soft rock" ham SDR receivers.  (See the results of a Google
search for soft rock kit.)  I plan to buy a Soft Rock and test drive the
control software soon.  If you do something with the Flex radio software
first, please let me know.  It might be a while before I have the time to
get and build the Soft Rock kit.

73,
Jim KY2D