From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2009 21:31:57 -0500
J&R Music shows it for $24.95.
The link to their description appears below.

In the brief time I looked on Google, I did not see the technical specs, but
I'm sure they are out there somewhere.

Be advised that if you just type atr-30 into Google, you will get lots of
hits for an Ameritron antenna tuner, and for somebody's fire arm of some
description, all mixed in with the microphone sales which appear to be
everywhere.

http://www.jr.com/audio-technica/pe/AT_ATR30/

Mike Duke, K5XU