Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 01:36:09 +0200
Hi!

I don't use Wiondows Eyes but the programming software for TS2k and IC T90A
is Jaws friendly. The IC T90A can read out the actual frequency in morse
code. I don't think its posible to change the CTCSS/PL tones by keypad but
its very easy to change the tones with the multi function key on the TS2k.
You don't have to go thru the menu becase there are shortcuts on the the
keypad. I have never changed tones directly on the IC T90A but I think there
is a way to change the tones with out going thru the menu. Both radios is
very accesible. The only minus is too much talk from the speech synthesizer
on the TS2k. But of course we first of all have to be happy that the radio
have speech support at all :-)

73 de OZ0TE Jacob
Skype-ID: Jacob-DK