From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2009 11:43:50 -0400
    Gosh, guys, I'm almost sorry I ever brought this topic up the other day!

I simply wanted to know if anyone had ever heard of CQ100, because a non
list-member was thinking that maybe it'd be a way for some of us to get
together, and I certainly didn't mean to have this thread develop the way it
did.

Let's please end it here!

I am joining Lou's new list, not to exclude myself from this one, but to be
sure I remain in contact with all of you nice folks one way or the other.

But, please, enough is enough!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ