Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:46:54 +0100
Hi Danny!

Do you use a OCR program? Then try to find out if your program can make
OCR/convert PDF to TXT, RTF etc. The reason that you can't read the files is
that the paper manual i scannede in to the PDF files as a picture. If you
don't have a OCR program then try to send the file to
[log in to unmask] Thsi will convert your file to RTF and sned it back
to you via mail. You can read more about OCR, converting and contracktion
facilities at http;//www.robobraille.org

OZ0TE Jacob
Skype-ID: Jacob-DK