Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 02:41:04 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Garry, Kathy Anne has made a good one,
http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com

The things you want, are on the start menu.  The thing is, now the start
menu is two collumns wide.  The left or right arrow will get you to the
other column.
Everything looks like a web page.
I haven't been able to turn the web page view in to a list view, like you
can do with a real web page.  I paste things I like directly to my desktop,
because that's more comfortable for me.
Hope this helps.