Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:11:55 -0700
I'd love to personally jump in on this topic but trying to reinvent the
rehabilitation wheel is something, as a Nobel Peace Prize winner once said,
is above my pay grade.  Fortunately, I'm not the president of these United
States but I am the moderator, humbly speaking, of this list.  Whipping a
dead horse always makes me feel sorry for the horse.  I don't know why,
since he is dead, but some people find it totally impossible to discuss even
the basic of topics without inflammatory debating techniques which does
nothing to prove any valid point they may have.  So, once again, and every
time this happens, I hear from those who claim they reed this list just for
what is for sale or trade, so for their benefit, and mine, take it down the
road.  Now, there's a good name for a new mailing list; Take It Down The
Road.  Maybe I should add, Jack, to the end of the list name but somebody
with that name would no doubt think I'm referring to him specifically.  I
ain't.  I just spent coughing all night, haven't slept but for a couple of
hours early this morning, pulled my lower back out coughing so hard, so you
could say I'm not in the best of moods.  You could also say, I'm the list
moderator and thank you for your support.

Phil.
Moderator who loves blind people.