Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:39:59 -0500
Dave,

The Vectronics noise bridge does have an automatic rf bypass mode, but I try
to always turn off the noise bridge before I transmit.  When I have
forgotten, the relay in the bridge chatters and the bridge continues to
work.  I think the model of the noise bridge is VEC512.  MFJ makes a noise
bridge also, but it is not the same bridge and you will blow it if you put
it in line and transmit.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!