Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:34:02 -0700
    Howard:

I did find my original Windows CD's for the home machine, but I'm going to
doublecheck with the work tech folks this morning before doing anything,
since it is their computer I need to install OE on.

I really don't want to get some sort of copy off the web from an unknown web
site.

P.S.  I couldn't find OE on the jfw lite web site either.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ